October 21, 2008

Bass Champs

Over the last weekend there was a Bass Champs fishing tournament out at Eagle Mountain lake, not to far from our home. Curt has fished in Bass Champs tournaments in the past has yet to come home with the big winner, but still has fun participating. So in order to spend some family bonding time getting to know about Curt/Daddy's hobby the girls and I decided to go with him out to the Lake to watch the weigh in. Thinking it would be some spectacular event we were pumped. Needless to say the weigh in lasted about 45 mins and that was it. No family fun activities no prizes for the kids, just good ol' boys bringing in there catches from the day and talking about lures, bait and strategies for the next days big catch. I wasn't as impressed as I thought I was going to be but my husband was in heaven.





No comments: